5 Reasons to use a franchise consultant and not go directly to the franchisors?
1. Save time, money, and aggravation
- Why work with a franchise consultant? Quite simply to save time, money, and potential aggravation!
- Our expertise and knowledge can save you weeks or months of research time. We will show you how to select a franchise in as little as seven days.
- Consulting with an expert in the field will save you from headaches later on.
- You will be provided with valuable information so you can make an informed choice.
2. Priceless insight into your business search.
- As a franchise consultant, I spend countless hours studying the industries, getting to know the franchisors, and keeping abreast of current trends.
- I am familiar with the various franchise and business opportunities, that are available.
- Our expertise and knowledge can save you weeks or months in research time.
3. You won’t pay more for your franchise if you work with a franchise consultant.
- Typically, the price of the franchise and associated fees will not be higher if you choose to use a franchise consultant.
- The consultants are paid by the franchisor to present them with qualified and motivated candidates.
4. Knowledgeable about funding options
- Franchise consultants are your connection to several funding companies that specialize in funding for franchisees. Your consultant can refer you to companies that will help you fund your franchise.
- Financing resources include 401K rollovers and SBA guaranteed loans. One of our partners is Benetrends who specializes in 401K rollovers. Check out the Benetrends website for more information on the process.
5. More chances to make the right choice
- Through working with a franchise consultant, you may be presented with business alternatives have not considered, giving you more chances to make the right choice.
Eliminate the guesswork and save yourself time and frustration by working with a professional when choosing a franchise. Ask yourself, what price is your time?
What are you waiting for?
Trish Benedik is an author, franchise/business consultant, and small business advocate. She enjoys walking her dogs, swimming, vintage markets, and camping. In the past, Trish owned and competed on several horses, lived on a 40 acre farm, and taught business courses. She finds inspiration from her family, quotes from famous business people, and small business owners everywhere.