By Trish Benedik
Every business needs some type of advertising and/or marketing in order to survive. The choices a business owner has to market their business can be overwhelming. If you are looking for a business that is rewarding, scalable, B2B and with low overhead consider a franchise in the advertising/marketing field.
Below are 8 benefits of owning an advertising and marketing franchise:
- Brand name. The franchises offer a highly recognized brand name that gives the owner credibility and adds professionalism; along with proven systems.
- Build a business. Opportunity to build a lucrative, scalable business with a huge market.
- Convenience. Offer the convenience of one stop advertising and marketing. Own a business that provides a full suite of services to their customers. These services include – website development, direct mail, SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing, coupons, and more.
- Low overhead. Work from home or a small office. Start as an owner/operator and add employees as your business grows.
- No inventory. The franchisor provides all of the printing, mailing, and other services.
- Recurring business. There is a high-rate of repeat and recurring business.
- Rewarding. Helping small businesses grow and succeed is very rewarding.
- Trends. It’s difficult to keep up with trends, the franchisor will help you stay updated and keep you informed so you can advise your customers accordingly.
Every business needs to market and advertise, and small businesses particularly benefit from a marketing firm that offers a full suite of services. Select Franchise Consulting works with excellent advertising and marketing franchises that help small businesses succeed through local advertising and marketing. These well-known national brands offer an outstanding business opportunity for someone who enjoys sales and working with small to medium size businesses. Contact us to find out more about franchising and to find the right franchise for you.