Earl Nightingale Quote on Success
As Earl Nightingale said, “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.”
Managing expectations for business success
A key factor in how to be a successful franchise owner is managing expectations. When people think about becoming a business owner, sometimes they are oblivious to the effort and intrinsic motivation required to be a success. In addition, they may ignore the risks involved in owning a business, and what it’s like to live with a constant level of stress.
However, there are ways to manage your expectations and prepare in advance for business ownership.
- Learn as much as you can about the opportunity
- Find out about the day-to-day operations by talking with other business owners
- Prepare a detailed business plan
- Expect the best, but prepare for the worst
- Motivate yourself with positive thoughts
- Spend time with people who encourage you
- Reach out to those who can help you
- Ask for assistance or work with a mentor or coach
- Your worthy goal or ideal will help you achieve SUCCESS!
Contact Trish to assist you in your search for the perfect franchise fit.
Keep following my Blog for more insights into franchising. Owning a business is about matching your skills with the right business. My 6-step process will guide you to the right franchise and introduce you to exciting opportunities.
What are you waiting for?
Trish Benedik owner of Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.