Answers to yourFrequently asked questions
Why should I buy a franchise?
- This comes from the franchise system’s proven method of doing business.
- Franchising offers individuals the opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
- The franchisor is there to provide support with all the different functions of the business. They have seen the issues that can arise in their business and know how to deal with any problems effectively.
- Franchisors provide extensive initial training and support so you’re well prepared to handle whatever comes.
- In addition, they provide advertising and marketing support to help build your business.
Do I need specific industry experience to successfully own a franchise?
- No. In fact, most franchisees have had no experience in the industry that they go into.
- Franchisors want their business operators to focus on running the business and not performing the labor their concepts require.
- Franchisees are managers, rather than workers. Franchisors need people who can be effective in areas such as motivating employees, generating sales, and running the day-to-day operations as effectively as possible.
How soon can I get my business started?
- This depends almost entirely on you.
- Our consulting process can be completed easily within a few days if you are motivated.
- Once you begin investigating different franchise opportunities, most clients can find a great match for them within one to three months.
- After you select the right business for you, it will typically take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months for your actual business to open for operation.
Following is a list of some of the franchise industry categories we work with. There are more than 70 different industries offering franchise options. If you are interested in exploring franchises in one or more of these categories, simply complete the form on our Contact page and submit for your free consultation. You will receive information within 24 hours.
Finding a franchise is like finding a needle in a haystack. There are more than 3000 different franchise options in the U.S. alone. Where do you begin?
Work with a qualified franchise consultant to help guide you through the process. Eliminating hours of your precious time searching and much aggravation.