I never thought a marketing franchise would be so much fun!
This past year there are several franchise options that have come upon my radar that are getting a shout-out here on my 30 days-30 franchises blog. This is day 12 of the blog. Keep following for more insights into interesting business options. Owning a business is about matching your skills and interests with the right business and many other factors.
Imagine owning a business where you network with upscale business owners in your local community. Your business is unique from any other marketing franchise and has a high returning customer rate. Your customers know they need this type of marketing and their customers are delighted with the offers they receive.
Unique Marketing franchise features:
- Comprehensive training
- Full sales and marketing support
- Ongoing support
- Fast ramp-up
Proven business model
- No inventory
- Proven business model
- B2B hours – typically M-F 9-5
- Protected territories
- Master franchise opportunities
High Repeat business with recurring revenues
- Low cost franchise ($60,000-$100,000)
- Work from home (low overhead)
- Strong potential ROI
- High repeat business
- Recurring revenue streams
- No employees to worry about
It’s not for everyone
- Franchisees should possess strong sales acumen
- Not a semi-absentee business (full time owner/operator)
- Owners should enjoy meeting business owners and assisting them with their marketing/advertising plans.
Contact us for more information click here or submit a form below. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a unique franchise in the advertising and marketing industry.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]
You can own a franchise in 30 days!
Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you. Our service saves you time and frustration. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.