Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.-John D. Rockefeller
How do you know if a franchise business is a good one or a great one?
Great franchise opportunities have these 10 characteristics
- Executives and a management team that are experienced in franchising.
- Happy franchisees
- Systems that are replicable and easy to follow
- Mentors or a support system that help boost your start-up so you ramp up quickly.
- A product or service that has proven sales.
- Technology systems that are up-to-date
- Marketing and customer acquisition processes that work
- Selective in whom they award franchises
- Can explain the target market and how demographics plays into the territories and how it will affect your business
- Assists with real estate location and leasing
While there are many other factors that go into choosing great franchise opportunities; the above 10 characteristics are part of what separates the good from the great franchises.
When choosing a franchise, make sure it is a great one.
Contact Trish for more information and to assist you in your search for a great franchise opportunity.
Keep following my Blog for more insights into fantastic franchise options. Remember owning a business is about matching your skills with the right business that meets your personal and professional goals. My 6-step process will guide you to the right business for you and get you introduced to opportunities that work for you.
What are you waiting for?
Trish Benedik owner of Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you saving you time and frustration. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.