Success is a moving target
The road to success is always under construction. (Author unknown)
You will find that once you reach what you consider success, there will always be another hill to climb. Success is a moving target, enjoy the ride.
How do you measure success with a franchise?
Everyone measures success in different ways. How would you measure your success with a franchise or any business you invest in? With numerous business options, you should determine how you measure success. Answering these questions will help you in your search.
Ask yourself these questions – are you successful if:
- You can help people live better lives? (example: senior care)
- Work with business people on a regular basis and build business relationships.
- Grow a large business with several locations and employees
- Owning a business that has a very ‘fun’ component
- Provide educational and enrichment opportunities to children as well as adults
- Offer great healthy food options in kiosks or a full restaurant space
- Get customers back on the road with an automotive service
- Transform the indoor spaces of your customers homes or offices with updates and remodeling options.
- Utilizing your fabulous decorating skills by assisting homeowners with window and/or floor coverings.
- Make money – you need to define how much money you would like to make to consider yourself successful as this is a very fluid number!
- Build equity to sell your business in the future – how much equity and how long would be acceptable for this to happen.
- Own a business that you do not need to operate full time.
- You own a business that is purely investment – passive ownership.
- Help your customers with their fitness, health and wellness.
- Assist with pet training, kenneling, and care.
Limitless options for measuring success as a franchise
You get the picture. With all of the limitless options, there are many ways to measure success. You can find success in many places. You can start with one territory and grow your business or maybe one territory is enough for you.
For more information on choosing a business that is right for you, read my book “Franchising Without Fear” available on my website and on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles.
Contact Trish for more information and to assist you in your search for the perfect franchise fit
If you are looking for a franchise or business where you can control your destiny, contact Trish. Set up a discovery call here or by filling out the contact form.
Keep following my Blog for more insights into fantastic franchise options. Remember owning a business is about matching your skills with the right business that meets your personal and professional goals. My 6-step process will guide you to the right business for you and get you introduced to opportunities that work for you.
What are you waiting for?
Trish Benedik owner of Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you saving you time and frustration. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.
Disclosure: Select Franchise Consulting/Trish Benedik/T A Benedik, LLC does not guarantee the financial performance of any franchise, licensed affiliate, or business opportunity. The decision to purchase a franchise, licensed affiliate, or business opportunity must be based on the buyer’s independent research and analysis. Select Franchise Consulting/Trish Benedik/T A Benedik LLC is not liable for any representation made by a franchisor and/or a franchisors employee, affiliate, or associate with respect to real estate, financial, operations, or marketing performance of the business being acquired.