Inside the Book–Franchising Without Fear
A brief summary by the author
Franchising Without Fear, Six Steps to Successfully Buying Your Own Business contains several sections that address different aspects of buying a business or franchise.
- We start with “WHY”. The first section begins with addressing your current life situation in which something is not right in your career.
- Then I walk you through confronting your roadblocks and fears about owning a business. How do you confront the fear and move forward?
- In step three, I describe what franchising is, choosing a business model, and categories of franchised businesses.
- Step four contains your blueprint for selecting a franchise. This is the most significant step in the book.
- Since selecting a business or franchise is a life-changing decision, Step five includes essential decision-making tools to help you make informed decisions.
- The last section provides you with tips to assist you in getting your business off the ground.
If you have the desire to own your own business, then you need to do it. There is no time like the present to pursue your dreams! Get your copy now to get started.
Contact Trish to assist you in your search for the perfect franchise fit
Follow my Blog for more insights into fantastic franchise options. Remember owning a business is about matching your skills with the right business that meets your personal and professional goals. My 6-step process will guide you to great businesses and introduce to new opportunities.
What are you waiting for?
Trish Benedik owner of Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision and save you time and frustration. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.
Disclosure: Select Franchise Consulting/Trish Benedik/T A Benedik, LLC does not guarantee the financial performance of any franchise, licensed affiliate, or business opportunity. The decision to purchase a franchise, licensed affiliate, or business opportunity must be based on the buyer’s independent research and analysis. Select Franchise Consulting/Trish Benedik/T A Benedik LLC is not liable for any representation made by a franchisor and/or a franchisors employee, affiliate, or associate with respect to real estate, financial, operations, or marketing performance of the business being acquired.
(International Franchise Association – IFA 2018)
(WebFinance, Inc. 2018)