Key benefits of a mobile franchise
This past year there are several franchise options that have come upon my radar that are getting a shout-out here on my 30 days-30 franchises blog. This is day eight (8) of the blog. Keep following for more insights into interesting business options. Owning a business is about matching your skills and interests with the right business and many other factors.
Imagine owning a mobile business in the exploding home improvement industry focusing on just a few services that every homeowner needs.
Benefits of one particular mobile franchise
- Focus on one product or service – become an expert in the field.
- Faster start-up – since your focus is on one product or service.
- Save on Marketing and advertising costs – Marketing can focus on segments of the population that need the particular product or service.
- Brand credibility – very important for service businesses since many of these franchises are working in customer’s homes, brand credibility gives homeowners peace of mind.
- Low inventory costs – by focusing on one product or service, your inventory costs are lower than traditional retail businesses.
- Build a business –start small and scale as the business grows.
Simple Business Model
- Wide range of customers
- Home owners and businesses can use this service
- No employees needed in the beginning (owner does the work)
- It is very scalable
- Fast start-up
- High profit margins
- Operate out of a mobile unit
- Family friendly
- Work outdoors
- Provide a valuable service to homeowners and businesses
Be part of the nation’s largest franchise of this type
- The franchise has longevity (more than 25 years in business)
- New products are being added to increase revenues
- No national competitors
- Very scalable
- Easy to market
- Word of mouth is very effective
Low start-up costs (typically under $100,000)
- Extensive training
- Home office
- Protected territories
- Ongoing support
- Little inventory
- Can be full-time or semi-absentee (executive model)
It’s not for everyone
- Requires some people and sales skills
- Work is mainly outdoors
- Physical labor required for owner operators
Contact us for more information click here or submit a form below. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a national franchise in the exciting home improvement business.
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]
You can own a franchise in 30 days!
Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you. Our service saves you time and frustration. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.