Top 10 reasons to buy a food franchise
Restaurants are increasing capacities and with a pent-up demand for eating out, now is an ideal time to explore food franchises. Real estate options have opened up and there are new exciting healthy fast-casual dining options.
Check out my top 10 reasons to buy a food franchise
- Multiple food options including:
- Healthy bowls and salads
- Burgers, fries, and shakes
- Smoothies, Juice bars, and coffees
- Breweries and wineries
- Breakfast specialties, Toast, Waffles, Cereals, and more
- Desserts including cookies, yogurt, ice cream
- Kiosks offering Pretzels or Cinnamon Rolls
- Ethnic options: Greek, Italian, Mexican, Mediterranean, Asian
- Pizza, Subs, Wings
- Scalable business models – add locations as you grow
- Small real estate footprints available – kiosk, cart, or 1000 sq. ft. – lots of options
- Wide investment ranges
- Semi-absentee and Passive options on some models.
- Variety of models including: simple with no kitchen and no cooking to complex large footprint restaurant.
- Popular healthy food options
- Drive-thrus, Dine-in or Carry-out options
- Latest technologies – a franchise has access to the latest technologies to help you in your business.
- Assistance with real estate selection and ongoing support of a franchise.
- BONUS: Build a community of loyal customers
Owning a food business is not for everyone
- Long ramp-up times of 6-18 months
- Investment levels higher than other concepts
- Some franchises require restaurant experience
- Complex operations dealing with lots of employees and perishable inventories
While food or restaurants are a good choice for someone interested in this type of business; there is always the aspect of risk in any business. Choosing a food franchise has many benefits compared to starting on your own. I invite you to explore your options. Learn as much as you can before diving in to a business that is not the right fit for you.
Contact Trish for more information and to assist you in your search for the perfect franchise fit
Keep following my Blog for more insights into fantastic franchise options. Remember owning a business is about matching your skills with the right business that meets your personal and professional goals. My 6-step process will guide you to the right business for you and get you introduced to opportunities that work for you.
What are you waiting for?
Trish Benedik owner of Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you saving you time and frustration. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.
Disclosure: Select Franchise Consulting/Trish Benedik/T A Benedik, LLC does not guarantee the financial performance of any franchise, licensed affiliate, or business opportunity. The decision to purchase a franchise, licensed affiliate, or business opportunity must be based on the buyer’s independent research and analysis. Select Franchise Consulting/Trish Benedik/T A Benedik LLC is not liable for any representation made by a franchisor and/or a franchisors employee, affiliate, or associate with respect to real estate, financial, operations, or marketing performance of the business being acquired.