Top 10 Reasons to Invest in a Passive Income Franchise
Diversify your portfolio with a Passive Income Franchise
Most franchises are designed for executives that want to be involved in the business either as owner/operator or executive manager.
However, last year, a totally passive franchise model was introduced that quickly sold out in most of the United States. Hundreds of territories, entire cities SOLD OUT in a few short months. The business model is compelling, exciting, and demonstrates success at every level.
Due to the success of this franchise model, the same franchise developers have introduced more totally passive investment franchises and you have the option of having them run the business or choose a semi-absentee model.
Consider the benefits of investing in a totally passive franchise
- Someone else runs the business, you reap the rewards!
- You don’t need to live in the territory where the businesses are located.
- You are hands-off. No late-night hours or calls on the weekends.
- Scale your investment with multiple units.
- Take advantage of tax deductions for small business.
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of emerging franchises.
- Invest in a business while interest rates are at historical lows.
- Take pride in the fact you are putting people to work.
- Diversify your portfolio.
- Expand your horizons – do something new!
- BONUS: Keep your day job and let the business do the work.
Totally passive investments are not for everyone.
- You must be well capitalized and have a net worth of at least $500,000.
- You should be comfortable delegating work to others.
- There is a fee to run the business.
Ready to diversify your portfolio and invest in a totally passive franchise?
Contact Trish before territories are SOLD OUT!
Contact Trish to assist you in your search for the perfect franchise fit.
Keep following my Blog for more insights into franchising. Owning a business is about matching your skills with the right business. My 6-step process will guide you to the right franchise and introduce you to exciting opportunities.
What are you waiting for?
Trish Benedik owner of Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.
Disclosure: Select Franchise Consulting/Trish Benedik/T A Benedik, LLC does not guarantee the financial performance of any franchise, licensed affiliate, or business opportunity. The decision to purchase a franchise, licensed affiliate, or business opportunity must be based on the buyer’s independent research and analysis. Select Franchise Consulting/Trish Benedik/T A Benedik LLC is not liable for any representation made by a franchisor and/or a franchisors employee, affiliate, or associate with respect to real estate, financial, operations, or marketing performance of the business being acquired.