Top 10 Reasons to own an Automotive Franchise
Own a franchise where you can keep people on the road.
Here are my top 10 reasons to consider an AUTOMOTIVE franchise for your business.
- Extensive number of well-known branded concepts available.
- Endless opportunities in automotive businesses – consider the following options
- Repair and maintenance
- Oil Changes
- Brakes and transmission repair, replacement
- Car Wash
- Interior Restoration
- Leather and vinyl repair and restore
- Window tinting
- Body Shop
- Auto Parts
- Radiator repairs
- After market accessories
- Driver Education
- Vehicle Sales
- Fleet Services
- People are keeping their cars longer than ever, more importantly, driving the need for maintenance, repairs, and accessories.
- Choose from Business to business (B2) or Business to Consumer (B2C) opportunities
- Technological support and more importantly, continual upgrades from the franchisor.
- Operational training and ongoing support.
- Choose from specialty services and products or one-stop shop.
- Undoubtedly, make a difference in the lives of your customers and employees.
- Multiple revenue streams and returning customers.
- Very Scalable – grow a large business with multiple units.
Why own an automotive franchise?
Do you love cars? Are you an executive that enjoys customer service and managing employees? There are several amazing options of franchises in the automotive category. From well-known branded stores that require the build out of a new building and a commitment to multiple locations; to mobile repair businesses that you can operate out of a home office. And everything in between. Home-based models are lower investment with fewer employees while retail-based operations are a much higher investment and require several employees.
Huge demand for automotive services
Tap into the huge demand for automotive services. Since people are keeping their cars longer, they need routine or emergency maintenance. Consider the possibilities when most families own two or more cars that need repairs, replacement parts and/or accessories. Since no one likes to be without their vehicle, especially when they travel to work everyday. Having a safe vehicle can mean the difference between having a job and not having a job.
The majority of automotive franchise models are executive models, meaning the owner runs the business, and owners do not complete the hands-on work.
Investments range from $30,000-$1,000,000.
It’s not for everyone
- Some territories are sold out
- If you don’t like working with vehicles, then this probably is not the business for you.
- Build out can take a long time to find a location and build the building.
High demand industry
If you are looking for a business where you can serve in a high demand industry, with a well-known brand name, contact Trish to set up a discovery call here or by filling out the contact form here. Automotive franchises are wonderful opportunities to do something you enjoy while helping others.
What are you waiting for?
– keep following my Blog for more insights into fantastic franchise options. Remember owning a business is about matching your skills with the right business that meets your personal and professional goals. My 6-step process will guide you to the right business for you and get you introduced to opportunities that work for you.
Trish Benedik owner of Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you saving you time and frustration. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.