Top 10 reasons to own this homeowner downsizing business
Own a fulfilling franchise in a growing industry and a proven model.
Here are my top 10 reasons to consider this homeowner downsizing business:
- Non medical senior business.
- Feel good business to help families during this stressful time.
- Flexible hours.
- Low investment. (under $100,000)
- Proprietary software
- Growing demand as baby boomers are downsizing in record numbers.
- Fun, fulfilling business.
- Home based – Low overhead.
- Proven model with more than 250 franchisees.
- BONUS: Extensive training and support.
- BONUS 2: Freedom to set your own hours.
A homeowner downsizing business is not for everyone
- Strong customer service skills are helpful.
- There is an investment to get started.
- If you don’t enjoy working with families and the elderly, this may not be the business for you.
Owner downsizing is a fantastic option for people who value helping others as well as community connections. Without a doubt, starting a homeowner downsizing business will be fulfilling and challenging. The franchisor offers you the support and training you need to realize your dreams. Let’s talk and get you started on your path to financial and personal freedom.
Additional articles related to this topic
Follow my blog
Follow my Blog for more insights into fantastic franchise options. Owning a business is about matching your skills with a business that meets your personal and professional goals. My 6-step process will guide you to the business for you and introduce you to opportunities that provide personal fulfillment. If you are looking for a business where you can fulfill your dreams, provide a much need service, with the support of a franchise, contact Trish by filling out the contact form. Franchises provide wonderful opportunities to control your destiny. What are you waiting for?
Trish Benedik owner of Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you saving you time and frustration. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.