Key benefits of this unique highly scalable business
Would you enjoy a unique, scalable business that allows you to be creative? Does working with other business owners appeal to you? Would a business with strong margins, repeat revenues, and excellent franchisor supports interest you? If so, there is an awesome opportunity to own a unique business in the graphics industry.
Key benefits of this one of a kind business
- Highly scalable business
- Complete start-up package
- Strong margins
- Fast-start up
- Few employees needed
- Happy franchisees
- Proven systems and procedures
- Well-known brand
Work with businesses from small local to large national companies
- Repeat revenues
- Professional clientele
- Help other business owners with their marketing and advertising
- Creative activities
- Family friendly hours – typically Monday-Friday 9-5
- Enjoy sales and marketing
- Have executive experience
- Are relationship builders
- Run the business day-to-day
Excellent franchisor support
- Site selection assistance
- Comprehensive training
- Marketing and advertising support
- Ongoing support from franchisor
- Updated technological software and support
- Financial assistance through 3rd parties
- Total investment $300,000+
- Veteran’s Discount
For a unique one of a kind business in the graphics industry check out this amazing opportunity.
This past year there are several franchise options that have come upon my radar that are getting a shout-out here on my 30 days-30 franchises blog. This is day 25 of the blog – keep following for more insights into interesting franchise options. Remember owning a business is about matching your skills with the right business and a lot more.
You can own a franchise in 30 days!
Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you saving you time and frustration. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.
30 days – 30 franchises – Day 25
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]