Contribution and service leads to success
One of my favorite inspirational authors is Marianne Williamson. When reading her quote, “A person acting from a motivation of contribution and service rises to such a level of moral authority, that worldly success is a natural result.”. I thought about how I endeavor to offer a setrvice that will assist others in their search for a business. It is important for me to contribute to their entrepreneurial journey.
Businesses offering Services
There are over 3000 different franchise brands of businesses offering services. Consider how these businesses offering services help others and how they are an important force in our world. If you open a business, you are contributing in more ways than you can imagine. Here are a few ways businesses serve others:
- Your service may assist consumers in their healthcare assisting with senior home care or other alternative health treatments.
- Everyone has beauty needs, such as hair cutting, facials, and nail care. We appreciate those who have been trained to provide these services. We missed them during the pandemic when they were not available.
- Our homes need maintenance, updates, and repairs. Therefore, reliable people are needed to assist with these services. Ask anyone whose air conditioner quits on a very hot day.
- Vehicles need maintenance, oil changes, and tires.
- Need a bookkeeping service, or someone to help you with your small business? There are businesses that offer these important services.
Ways businesses Contribute
On the other hand, when you own one of these businesses, as the business owner you contribute in a variety of ways:
- Hiring employees who benefit from the compensation you provide for them and their families.
- The community benefits from the services you provide because they now have a new option.
- When you give back to the community through donating to service projects, your business becomes more visible and you are doing good as well.
- Spending money on inventories, products, or other necessary services to run your business benefits the economy.
- Yes, paying taxes benefits your local, state, and the federal government as well.
Consider a franchise
Consider a franchise in one of the above services. There are many that already have “giving back” to the community projects set up. A dog care franchise may already contribute to the local dog shelter. A senior care franchise may donate to the Alzheimer’s Association. When you are truly motivated to contribute and serve others, success will not be far behind. Contact me to find out how you can own a franchise that will help you soar.
A person acting from a motivation of contribution and service rises to such a level of moral authority, that worldly success is a natural result. MARIANNE WILLIAMSON
Contact Trish for more information and to assist you in your search for a franchise where you offer contribution and service.
Keep following my Blog for more insights into fantastic franchise options. Remember owning a business is about matching your skills with the right business that meets your personal and professional goals. My 6-step process will guide you to the right business for you and get you introduced to opportunities that work for you.
What are you waiting for?
Trish Benedik owner of Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you saving you time and frustration. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.
Disclosure: Select Franchise Consulting/Trish Benedik/T A Benedik, LLC does not guarantee the financial performance of any franchise, licensed affiliate, or business opportunity. The decision to purchase a franchise, licensed affiliate, or business opportunity must be based on the buyer’s independent research and analysis. Select Franchise Consulting/Trish Benedik/T A Benedik LLC is not liable for any representation made by a franchisor and/or a franchisors employee, affiliate, or associate with respect to real estate, financial, operations, or marketing performance of the business being acquired.