Top 10 Reasons to Own this Energy Saving Franchise
Brrrr…it’s getting cold outside….if your home is more than 20 years old, it may be time to upgrade your insulation.
Enormous opportunity for an energy saving franchise
According to Eye On Housing.org the percentage of homes in the U.S. over 20 years old is more than 70%! This fact provides enormous opportunity for an energy saving franchise. This business improves residential comfort and energy conservation through adding insulation.
Here are my TOP 10 reasons to consider this energy saving franchise:
- Offer your customers (baby boomers & millennials alike) savings with a positive impact on environment.
- Record breaking sales and revenues in just the past few months!
- Very Scalable – grow a large business with multiple territories. Huge industry.
- Simple business. Easy to follow franchise systems proven for success. Few employees.
- Benefit from Inflation Reduction Act $20B allocated, which includes insulation deductions.
- Impressive lead generation & branding
- National Accounts provided by Franchisor (from names you know)
- Focuses on the aging US Housing Stock
- (Average age of a home in the US is over 40 years)
- Turn-key equipment, training, and support from the franchisor. Fast ramp up. Experienced management team.
- Low investment range between $130,000-$170,000
- BONUS: No brick-and-mortar location required
It’s not for everyone
- This franchise is growing fast and many territories are sold out.
- Ideal franchisees have strong leadership and organizational skills.
- If you don’t want to sell to homeowners, this may not be for you.
Looking for a business that you can scale, impact the environment, and save customers money? Contact Trish to find out more. Don’t wait. This is a wonderful opportunity to own an energy saving franchise with a vast market.
What are you waiting for?
Keep following my Blog for more insights into fantastic franchise options. Remember owning a business is about matching your skills with the business that meets your personal and professional goals. My 6-step process will match you with franchises and introduce you to opportunities that align with your objectives.
Trish Benedik owner of Select Franchise Consulting will help narrow your options and find the franchise that is the right fit for you saving you time and frustration. Our consultation will help you make an informed decision. There are thousands of options in franchising, find the one that is a good fit for your business and lifestyle goals.