Select a Franchise in as little as 7 days
Working with Trish Benedik, franchise consultant, you can select a franchise in a short amount of time in seven easy steps.
Follow the steps to select a franchise. You can choose your franchise in a few days and be open for business in a few weeks! Talk with your franchise consultant. Don’t put off till tomorrow what you can do today!
- Introductory Call with Trish – find out about your interests and qualifications
- Fill out the Interest Questionnaire – start thinking about your business
- Consultation call – dive deeper into your skills, experiences, and goals.
- Determine financing – talk with one of our trusted financial advisors to learn about funding
- Trish will narrow your options to two or three and check territory availability
- Presentation of options – exciting franchise opportunities that meet your goals.
- Set up introductory call with franchisors
- Talk with the franchisors and follow their steps – each franchise has their own unique process for franchisees
- Conduct Due Diligence – talk with current franchisees, learn about what it’s like to run the business day-to-day
- Attend discovery day.
- Make your choice. Comparing options helps you choose.
- Open your new business!
If you stay on top of your game and follow your franchise consultant’s information and guidance you can choose your franchise quickly. The sooner you make a choice, the sooner you can be in business. Working with a consultant will be much easier than going it alone. Make sure you get all your questions answered, all your ducks in a row, and GO FOR IT!
What are you waiting for?
Trish Benedik is an author, franchise/business consultant, and small business advocate. She enjoys walking her dogs, swimming, vintage markets, and camping. In the past, Trish owned and competed on several horses, lived on a 40 acre farm, and taught business courses. She finds inspiration from her family, quotes from famous business people, and small business owners everywhere.